“Is a trial really necessary?”
I get asked this question all the time! And my answer, every time, is YES!
Let me give you a few examples as to why:
• if I’ve used a certain eyeshadow colour that you’re not happy with, you can let me know and we can rectify that.
• if you have opted for no eyeliner during the trial, but then changed your mind, we can rectify that.
• if you didn’t like the way a certain foundation felt on your skin, we can rectify that.
• if you liked the look but wanted a heavier coverage, we can rectify that.
• if you didn’t like the look of the false lashes that I applied and you want them fuller/lighter, we can rectify that.
• if you want bronzer instead of blush, we can rectify that.
On the wedding day, I give myself enough time to come in and do my job, but I don’t allow any spare hours. Mostly because there just isn’t enough time. Hence why trials are so important. I need to know that you’re happy with the look we will be going for on the day, before the day, so that we can all be stress-free 🌸
.#bridal #bride #bridaltrial #trialmakeup #wedding #weddings #weddingmakeup #mua #makeupartist #makeupartistdarwin #darwinmua #darwinmakeup #beauty #salon #darwinsalon #darwin